Life is short not to work somewhere fabulous! Come join our Australian Elleebana Family team.
Current Positions Available
Sales and Product Trainer – Sydney, New South Wales
We are looking for a qualified and talented lash artist / brow master / therapist to join our team for a permanent part-time position, with opportunities to travel and train with the world’s best in the lash and brow fields.
Full product knowledge training, trainers manuals, assessment tools, products/working stock, phone and computer will be offered to the successful candidates along with an attractive remuneration package that is in line with skills base/training and industry experience.
- Current Beauty Industry qualification – proficient in lash lifting, lash tinting and brow tinting/shaping
- Certified and experienced in Classic and Volume lash extensions applications
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment – advantageous, alternatively a willingness and ability to obtain
- Internet and PC proficiency with MS & Outlook skills combined with social media proficiency and high level of literacy skill
- Current Driver’s License
- 3 to 5 year’s proven beauty industry experience
- Demonstrated lash extensions application experience
- Experience with diary and travel management
- Customer service
- Demonstrated ability to instruct a class and deliver course information and class guides
Competencies (Knowledge, skills and behaviours):
- Excellent and effective communication skills – both written and oral, including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups and ability to take direction from management.
- Ability to meet sales targets and increase profitability for the company
- Ability to travel interstate/internationally to perform product demonstrations to salons, schools and agents including existing and new clients
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work and complete tasks methodically, accurately and neatly.
- Ability to work co-operatively and effectively within the team and the organisation or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and foresee tasks that need completion without guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Possess a personal presentation that reflects a professional image and the values of the organisation.
Please send your resume, portfolio, and a cover letter explaining why you feel correct delivery of training is important and why you would like to work with us to email@example.com