Following on from our last blog “What is Eyelash Lifting? – The beauty trend that will change your life!
This blog can be found here.. http://www.eximport.com.au/what-is-eyelash-lifting-the-beauty-trend-that-will-change-your-life/
We are going to touch on the 8 awesome benefits of Eyelash Lifting and why it could be suitable for you, or why you might choose lash lifting over some other lash enhancement treatments.
Our Top 8 Benefits of Eyelash Lifting
Enhances your “Natural Eyelash”.
- Eyelash Lifting works on your natural eyelash,
using a combination of silicon rods and high grade solutions, we can lift and lengthen the natural eyelash into a complementary and desired style even your Eyelash Extension friends would be jealous of. There is no need to add on anything to your lashes, we just work with what you naturally have and make it WOW!
Suitable for even short lashes.
- Advertising and social media has lead us to assume that this treatment is only suitable for clients with long and thick lashes. This is not the case. Eyelash lifting is designed for almost every lash length and thickness and you can still get amazing lifted results from shorter lashes because we have small sized apparatuses that are used to maximise your results with no lash length discrimination. (if you are aren’t sure, book a consultation with your eyelash lifting specialist to determine your lash suitability)
Curls, lifts and gives the appearance of longer, darker lashes.
- Eyelash Lifting does it all! When your lashes are in their natural state they might be straight out from your eyelid or even downward facing, making their dimension appear stubby and short. When you have a lash lift your lashes have Curl and Lift giving the appearance of longer and even fuller lashes and after you’ve had a tint, your lashes will be as dark as the night sky. It’s the perfection trio!
- An eyelash lift treatment time can take as little as 20mins, if you chose Elleebana as your brand of eyelash lift. This treatment is incredibly popular for time poor clients, busy mums, business women or anyone who want to utilise their lunch break for a power nap and a glamorous eyelash makeover. Elleebana’s superfast treatment time means you aren’t squeezing your beauty routine into your already hectic schedule – ain’t nobody got time for that! Click your fingers and your lashes are lifted.
Great alternative to Eyelash Extensions.
- Have you had a reaction to Eyelash Extensions or couldn’t keep up with the upkeep? Eyelash lifting could be for you. This amazing treatment is lower maintenance and a faster alternative all whilst still giving you that luscious natural feel. You also have the added benefit of the treatment lasting for the life of your lash growth cycle so your appointments for infills aren’t every 2 – 3 weeks. The cost for a full set of lash extensions plus infills every couple of weeks can add up also. You will save some cash with a lash lift! BONUS!
Minimal After Care
Aftercare for Eyelash Lifting includes..
- Avoid steam, hot showers, excess warm water and saunas for 24 hours – the steam or heat can soften the cuticle again while the lash is learning to love its new direction
- Avoid shampoo, conditioners, makeup, make up removers, creams, eye serums on the lash/eye area for 24 hours.
- Do not rub or play with your lashes
- Avoid sleeping on your face. If this is the hardest part about having a lash lift then who wouldn’t love lash lifting?
- We all live busy lives these days and it can sometimes prove difficult to take some much-needed time out for yourself as often as you would like and to still feel glamorous. “Insert Eyelash Lifting here” Eyelash Lifting is a super quick treatment and ever lower maintenance. With minimal aftercare and only needing to visit your favourite beauty salon every 6-12 weeks, it really is the perfect treatment.
- With all of these amazing benefits, not to mention how wonderful you will feel with luscious, lifted lashes that you can proudly scream from the rooftops (YES, they are my natural lashes) its unquestionable that this treatment is becoming increasingly popular and highly addictive.