Elleebana Sales Representative / Product Trainer
Do you have a passion for inspiring and educating others? Do you have a caring, understanding and nurturing nature?
Are you looking for a career as a company representative and product trainer in the lash, brow and beauty industry?
Elleebana has amazing opportunities and isn’t life too short not to work somewhere fabulous!
Elleebana has been established for 23 years in the Beauty Industry and now has distributors in over 40 countries around the globe and is requesting expressions of interest as an Elleebana HQ global master trainer and representative.
Our Elleebana Global Master Trainers have a wonderful opportunity to travel nationally and internationally working with some of the world’s most influential people in the beauty industry and attending the most prestigious events.
This position may offer some or all of the following (subject to your part-time / full-time / contractor commitment and role requirements):
- A company car including services and fuel allowance
- Phone, laptop, iPad and any office needs as required
- Opportunities for ongoing training with some of the world’s best Lash and Brow educators and in the skills of all uses of the products we offer
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 9.5% superannuation (or prorata)
- All working stock required to perform training requirements + additional for personal use
- All travel expenses covered
- A CAREER that has excellent remuneration and be part of a growing global company that cares about their team’s best interests. Being part of the Elleebana team is like being part of a family and we go above and beyond to give our team the best opportunities possible.
Successful applicant must suit the following requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups and ability to take direction from management.
- Experience in Lash Lift, Eyelash Extensions (Classic and Volume), Lash & Brow Tinting and shaping
- Impeccable personal presentation and hygiene
- Be willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Have a passion for inspiring and educating others and offer a considerate, caring and nurturing nature
- Internet and PC proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills combined with social media proficiency
- Customer service demonstrated abilities
- Beauty Industry qualification
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is advantageous or a willingness to obtain this in a short period of time after commencing employment with us
- Current Driver’s License
- 3 to 5 year’s proven beauty industry experience
- Experience with diary and travel management
- Ability to assess work of students while offering support and clear guidance and ability to instruct a class and deliver course information and class guides
- Ability to perform product demonstrations to salons, schools and agents including existing and new clients
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work and complete tasks methodically, accurately and neatly.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team and the organisation or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and foresee tasks that need completion without guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Excellent english skills written and verbal.
If you would like to be the first to know when there is an opportunity for (part-time / full-time / contractor) an Elleebana Sales Representative / Trainer in your state, please register your interest by sending your resume, portfolio and a cover letter explaining your industry experience and skills as well as why you would like to work with us to email@example.com and we look forward to hearing from you!