About the business
Elleebana is not only an online obsession for the beauty industry but a community of trainers, distributors and users of the products who look up to our brand as an industry beacon. From humble beginnings on the Gold Coast over 23 years ago, Elleebana and the mother company Ex-Import Niche Products now distributes to over 60 countries around the world.
Elleebana is building a global organisation that works directly with the world’s leading influencers and is synonymous with quality and excellence in all things we do.
About the role
A member of the management team, reporting to the Director and General Manager – the marketing manager will act as a brand custodian, architect and curator for Elleebana. You will have the skills to work individually in your department while meshing with other departments within the company on the daily. You will be responsible for the development of innovative marketing and brand strategies to grow and retain the highly engaged customer base, accelerate brand awareness, facilitate revenue gains and continually drive an already customer-obsessed culture.
This is a highly strategic and creative position and requires an individual who possesses the financial acumen and sound business intellect necessary to take the Elleebana brand to the next level.
Full brand training and product knowledge will be offered to the successful applicant so they are able to assist with technical enquiries also.
This is a full time position.
Benefits and perks
- LASH AND BROW TREATMENTS, obviously!
- Travel opportunities – globally and locally
- Amazing workplace culture
- Closed for Christmas holidays
Skills and experience
Initiate and implement marketing strategies that drive the business’s strategic priorities at a global and regional level;
Undertake competitor analysis and keep up to date with digital and eCommerce trends, marketing technology, branding, analytics and customer experience;
Lead the creation of inspiring design, content and campaigns and produce/coordinate content that will drive consistent customer engagement and revenue on all digital channels;
Ensure a powerful and connected digital experience for all customers across all digital sites, tools and campaigns.
Utilise technology to capture, analyse and action customer-related data to inform future marketing strategies, refine existing strategies and produce meaningful executive reporting;
Partner closely with executive peers and leaders across all functions to create tactical plans and strategies that reflect targeting, segmentation and the value proposition of the business;
Oversee and fulfil all marketing initiatives and activities for the company and brand
CRM management and email newsletters established
Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
Co-ordinate events and product launches
Work closely with art departments, film and editing departments and management to develop campaigns that exceed expectations
Blogs, Vlogs, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube and Website content as well as editorials and articles crafted and managed
Skills and Expertise
3 – 5 years proven marketing experience
A genuine, customer-centric approach and affinity to the Elleebana brand;
Strong digital marketing expertise across current and emerging platforms and channels (excelling in Facebook and Instagram a must);
Experience in developing comprehensive plans, executed with a return on investment mindset;
Knowledge in building, executing and measuring data-driven marketing programs across digital and traditional channels;
Demonstrated success in similar senior marketing roles;
Strong, visible leadership of the planning and scheduling of your one-person-team, including the ability to translate broad corporate strategies into clear, specific goals, objectives and plans for the marketing department;
Excellent project/campaign management and organisational skills with the ability to pivot assignments within a dynamic and ever-changing environment; and
Prepared to work on tasks regardless of the size or importance
Exceptional written and confident verbal communication.
Immediate Start Available for suitable Applicant
Please register your application by sending your cover letter, resume and explaining your industry experience and skills as well as why you would like to work with us to email@example.com and we look forward to hearing from you!
Elleebana Sales Representative / Product Trainer
Do you have a passion for inspiring and educating others? Do you have a caring, understanding and nurturing nature?
Are you looking for a career as a company representative and product trainer in the lash, brow and beauty industry?
Elleebana has amazing opportunities and isn’t life too short not to work somewhere fabulous!
Elleebana has been established for 23 years in the Beauty Industry and now has distributors in over 40 countries around the globe and is requesting expressions of interest as an Elleebana HQ global master trainer and representative.
Our Elleebana Global Master Trainers have a wonderful opportunity to travel nationally and internationally working with some of the world’s most influential people in the beauty industry and attending the most prestigious events.
This position may offer some or all of the following (subject to your part-time / full-time / contractor commitment and role requirements):
- A company car including services and fuel allowance
- Phone, laptop, iPad and any office needs as required
- Opportunities for ongoing training with some of the world’s best Lash and Brow educators and in the skills of all uses of the products we offer
- 4 weeks annual leave plus 9.5% superannuation (or prorata)
- All working stock required to perform training requirements + additional for personal use
- All travel expenses covered
- A CAREER that has excellent remuneration and be part of a growing global company that cares about their team’s best interests. Being part of the Elleebana team is like being part of a family and we go above and beyond to give our team the best opportunities possible.
Successful applicant must suit the following requirements:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively communicate requests and instructions to individuals and groups and ability to take direction from management.
- Experience in Lash Lift, Eyelash Extensions (Classic and Volume), Lash & Brow Tinting and shaping
- Impeccable personal presentation and hygiene
- Be willing to travel nationally and internationally
- Have a passion for inspiring and educating others and offer a considerate, caring and nurturing nature
- Internet and PC proficiency with advanced MS Word, Excel & Outlook skills combined with social media proficiency
- Customer service demonstrated abilities
- Beauty Industry qualification
- Current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is advantageous or a willingness to obtain this in a short period of time after commencing employment with us
- Current Driver’s License
- 3 to 5 year’s proven beauty industry experience
- Experience with diary and travel management
- Ability to assess work of students while offering support and clear guidance and ability to instruct a class and deliver course information and class guides
- Ability to perform product demonstrations to salons, schools and agents including existing and new clients
- Commitment to, and enthusiasm for, client service and delivery.
- Possess flexibility and adaptability to manage changing work requirements and varying volumes of work and complete tasks methodically, accurately and neatly.
- Ability to work cooperatively and effectively within the team and the organisation or autonomously while remaining self-motivated and foresee tasks that need completion without guidance.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, solve problems, manage and meet deadlines and maintain a high quality of work.
- Excellent english skills written and verbal.
If you would like to be the first to know when there is an opportunity for (part-time / full-time / contractor) an Elleebana Sales Representative / Trainer in your state, please register your interest by sending your resume, portfolio and a cover letter explaining your industry experience and skills as well as why you would like to work with us to firstname.lastname@example.org and we look forward to hearing from you!